Key Aspects of Therapeutic Portfolio
Genetic Immunity's topical dendritic cell targeting disease modifying therapeutic vaccine approach is:
- Clinically validated with DermaVir
- Animal Proof of Concept for prototype vaccine candidates:
- Intracellular bacteria (prototype: ChlamyDerm (Chlamydia))
- Allergy (protoype: DermAll (dust mite))
- Discovery programs in:
- Human Papillomavirus (HupaDerm)
- Prostate Cancer (ProstaDerm)
- Validated throughout the R&D pipeline
- Mechanism of action, safety and efficacy demonstrated for three distinct vaccine candidates in routine animal models (mouse, rabbits and nonhuman primates).
- Preclinical observations for DermaVir reflects the clinical observation in man.
- Genetic Immunity's topical dendritic cell targeting approach has been demonstrated to be equivalent to the ex vivo approach in non-human primate studies.
- These observations demonstrate that the Genetic Immunity approach can be pursued in multiple indications using standard, accepted animal models
- Simpler and more cost effective compared to the cumbersome and expensive ex vivo dendritic immunization approach.
- Enabled for rapid and cost effective new product development
- New plasmid DNA encoding disease-specific antigens
- Same Nanomedicine formulation and DermaPrep device
- Same manufacturing technology
- Similar biomarkers and toxicity profile